More than half of children taking the swine flu drug Tamiflu experience side-effects such as nausea and nightmares, research suggests.
Britain is offering the vaccine to anyone who wants it, and overall is very concerned with the number of new cases continually popping up.
In children, side-effects of Tamiflu include:
- stomach cramps
- trouble sleeping
- neuropsychiatric side-effects (nightmares, the inability to think or act clearly)
1. Experiment with bacteria, viruses, vaccines and the like. Mix together if possible.
2. Create working vaccine for messed up virus. Use government contacts to purchase mass quantities if possible.
3. ‘Accidentally’ release virus from laboratory. (NOTE: Third-world countries are the best place for this)
4. Help create mass hysteria about virus on the loose. World media must be involved. Enlist help from International governments and NGO’s.
5. Remind desperate public that you do indeed have a cure.
6. Sell, sell, sell.
Is it happening?