I like blogging, I just haven’t had time to do it much lately. Diary of a weekend:
– leave work at 4:30, happy some marking is done
– be relieved to find that I don’t have to rush Fischer to hockey becase he’s at Smytty’s
– rush anyway so I can be scorekeeper
– leave Fischer’s game with one period left to head over to Avery’s game (coaching with Shane)
– turn in and try to fall asleep quickly – doesn’t work
– Wake up early (for a Saturday) and head to Hunting Hills to coach 3 0n 3 basketball tourney
– Leave gym by 4:00 and speed home to change and drive to Edmonton for Fischer’s indoor Futsol soccer game.
– Have supper at IKEA (10 piece meatball meal, Spencer – salmon, Fischer/Pierson – roast chicken, Shana – pasta special) and meet Luke and Ashlea for 10 minute visit and exchange of Matt and Dan’s dual layer DVD burner essential for Monday’s big premiere
– Drive home amid snow coverer roads and more than a few cars in the ditch.
– Head to bed late and wake up decent time, for a Sunday
– drop Fischer off at soccer practice, burn to church. Enjoy an advent type of morning, and spend more than an hour realizing I need to spend more than an hour
– Take kids to Kipp Scott work party, have two hot dogs, then leave with Fischer to hockey practice = today a game against the parents. Score 3 goals (2 intentionally, one a tip in on my own net) and enjoy pizza party with team.
– come home to reorganize basement including twins new bedroom
– sit down, and get pumped up that a week from now, I don’t have to go to work for a while. Can’t wait!