Diary entry for a day:
– 4:30. wake up by wife elbowing me to answer the phone.
– 5:05. meet bros and joe at Michener centre for snow removal
– 6:28. finish shovelling. realize it’s snowing harder than before and we’ll be at this again soon.
– 7:09. hop out of shower, eat quick breakfast bomb back to school for first day back after spring break.
– 8:30. welcome students in from snowy morning.
– 11:54. eat healthy egg salad sandwich while administering intramurals in gym.
– 1:47. hear grade 3 student drop f-bomb on teacher in hallway.
– 2:17. show students i can indeed cut one hole in a single 8″ x 11″ sheet of paper big enough to walk through.
– 3:05. wave bye to buses, begin marking.
– 4:30. make it home for meeting with Shaw cable man (also friend Tyler Bodie).
– 7:22. show up late for MannaTech meeting. good info.
– 8:34. have pitas with delicious red pepper humus.
– 9:25. return home. tell kids to go to bed.
– 10:47. turn off computer and get ready to repeat tomorrow.